Sunday, May 27, 2012

Episode 1 and KDP update

Finally have a book cover uploaded, new description, a couple more key words, and I updated the first episode as well. I was having serious issues getting amazon to take my formatting.

It would show up correctly as a WORD doc and as a htm file but in the KDP preview it would sometimes double the tabs or ignore them completely. After an hour of digging around on the internet I found out the best solution is to not add indenting, but to put a space where you normally would indent. A tad strange I think but not a huge problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment