Tuesday, May 22, 2012

fun with classifieds!

I thought I would give a list of the online classifieds I have done in the last 2 days.

6 posts on backpage.com (San Francisco, Denver, Chicago, New York, Kansas City, Dallas)
2 on craigslist (it gets mad when you try to post in more than one city with your ad (KC and St louis)
1 in the KC Star classified
1 on UK classifieds (I have sold several copies there prior to this ad, so why not)

as i think of more...unconventional ways I'll post them. Until then I have had several people vote for my tags on amazon (apparently this is helpful somehow), a web book critic is writing a review, and I'm hoping for more reviews on Amazon. So to those who read this, please go review my story. It helps me know what you liked and helps the community know my story is worth their time.

No comments:

Post a Comment