Saturday, July 14, 2012

Chronicles of M - book 1 update

The editor got back to me and stated she should be done by this evening. I won't hold her to it, things happen and plans change. No big deal. However, it does at least mean that VERY soon I'll be able to start sending this out for book reviews. Due to KDP select, I think it's in my best interest to wait for that to end (August 15th) before I release the book.

For those of you unaware, the first chapter (25 pages or so) was sent out as the first "episode" of a monthly short story submission. However, short stories don't sell and are far harder to market...so I just finished writing a book's worth of material...and there it is.

Waiting until then also means I can run a couple free promos along the way and really organize the advertising aspect of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment