Monday, November 19, 2012

Chronicles of M: book 3 update...and then some

The writing of book 3 is coming along at full stride now. I've gotten some initial feedback on Ammit and so far the style of the writing is going over well. I have a lot of ground to cover with this book in order to complete this first trilogy, so I don't know how long it'll be or how long it'll take to write. Given there was 3 months between books 1 and 2...i dont see it taking more than 6 if it gets long. I also don't see any of my more interesting fans (you know who you are) saying anything about a slightly longer wait that before. Given most authors, I think that's what I am now..., write 1 book a year, I think I'm doing pretty well.

On a side note I decided to spend a small portion of my day working on a side project, completely unrelated to the series. The working title is "Sunnydale" but that may change. All I can say is that it's a "Grindhouse Horror."  For those who are wondering what exactly that means is that it's going to be completely over the top when the action happens and it'll have a gory and, at times, supernatural approach to it....and probably crazy scary. There is no timetable on this one as I'm more interested in completing the Chronicles first trilogy. If I had to give a time it would be sometime after Book 3 comes out and maybe before book 4 does. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment